Appellate practice is a unique area of law that requires a thorough understanding of the law, the rules of procedure and the record on appeal, together with the ability to persuade judges through clear written and spoken arguments.
As a critical aspect of litigation in many cases, Cobb Cole‘s attorneys have participated in hundreds of reported appellate decisions dating back to the earliest years of the firm.
Today, the firm offers a range of appellate services, including:
- Advising on appealing adverse rulings
- Preserving error in the trial court
- Handling post-trial motions
- Petitioning for certiorari and other extraordinary writs
- Writing appellate briefs
- Presenting oral arguments
With the firm’s proximity to the 5th District Court of Appeal and its familiarity with both state and federal courts of appeal, Cobb Cole‘s appellate practice attorneys are often hired as appellate counsel and co-counsel. The firm handles appeals in all areas of civil, family and administrative law.
Call 386-255-8171 or email the firm to schedule a consultation.
- An Experienced, Respected Legal Team
- Litigation, Negotiation And Counsel