Protecting Your Interests Through The Divorce Process
When entering into a divorce, emotions are high. It is difficult for even the most composed person to see the big picture and handle all of the complex details of a divorce during such an emotional time.
The attorneys of Cobb Cole provide valuable counsel, wisdom and clarity during the divorce process. Representing clients in Daytona Beach and the surrounding areas of Florida since 1925, Cobb Cole is an invaluable asset during a divorce.
At Cobb Cole, we resolve complex, dissolution of marriage cases efficiently and effectively. We offer options from traditional litigation to collaborative no court divorce and mediation. We work with clients to determine the best way to divide business interests, stocks, retirement and savings, multiple properties and other complex assets using the method that will best protect your privacy and interests. With a wide breadth of legal disciplines within the firm, our lawyers can identify exposures ahead of time and protect your interests throughout your divorce.
Handling All Aspects Of Divorce
The attorneys of Cobb Cole handle a range of divorce and related matters, particularly as they relate to wealthy couples. Cobb Cole can help you:
- Pre-emptively protect your financial interests with a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement
- Enforce your rights in post-divorce modifications and enforcement
- Negotiate and litigate to protect your financial interests as they pertain to spousal support and child support
- Protect your right to your children through child custody and visitation negotiations and litigation
Cobb Cole‘s family and marital law practice section combines cost-effective, empathetic representation, with a no-nonsense approach to resolving and litigating matters in the difficult emotional circumstances surrounding family and marital legal issues.
The firm also handles adoptions to help bring families together.
Discuss your case in a confidential consultation with an experienced lawyer from our firm. Call 386-255-8171 or email the firm to schedule a consultation.
- An Experienced, Respected Legal Team
- Litigation, Negotiation And Counsel