Cobb Cole handles a wide variety of administrative law matters for its clients before federal, state, regional and local governmental agencies in Daytona Beach and throughout the surrounding area of Florida.
The firm has appeared in contested hearings, as well as challenged proposed rules and rule-making procedures under state and federal administrative procedure acts. The firm’s attorneys have represented clients on a diverse range of issues, including:
- Land use
- Environmental permitting and enforcement
- Business regulation and compliance
- State land purchase and sales
- Employment and discrimination complaints
- Professional licensing
- City and county admissions issues
Lawyers from Cobb Cole also have extensive experience in open government issues under Florida’s public records and Sunshine laws. Cobb Cole represents both public and private clients in advising and litigating matters arising under Florida’s public records and public meetings laws.
Schedule a consultation with Cobb Cole by calling 386-255-8171 or by filling out the online contact form.
- An Experienced, Respected Legal Team
- Litigation, Negotiation And Counsel