Land Development Law
The diverse and experienced legal team of Cobb Cole in Daytona Beach represents Florida clients in a range of land development and other real estate matters.
The land development matters the firm’s lawyers have handled include:
- The general representation of developers of real property, including planning and designing joint ventures and financing
- Representation of developers in land use and environmental permitting, planning and zoning matters
- Planning and drafting subdivision covenants, PUD agreements, condominium documents, homeowner association documents and other real property development instruments
- Handling and closing real estate transactions
- Examination of title, title opinions and title insurance