Land Use And Zoning
Land use and zoning issues can be a tremendous hindrance when planning a business or personal endeavor on a given property. It takes the experience, knowledge and commitment of a strong legal team to get the needed results when land use and zoning issues arise.
Since 1925, the lawyers of Cobb Cole in Daytona Beach have been serving Florida clients in a wide range of legal matters, including real estate law and related concerns. For corporations and businesses, as well as for individuals, the attorneys of Cobb Cole handle all land use and zoning matters pertaining to:
- Strategic land use planning
- Research of appropriate sites for intended use
- Environmental issues that could arise
- Tax matters impacting the property or transaction
- Land use and zoning disputes and litigation
Clients throughout the Daytona Beach area trust the dedicated professionals of Cobb Cole to handle all of their real estate law needs.